The eCommerce platform consists of multiple systems and provides 24/7 extension to our customers’ and dealers’ business.
This cloud based platform is highly integrated with DAF’s back office systems and Dealer Management Systems throughout Europe.
Automated testing is part of that quality assurance and must be further implemented.
- Prepare and execute functional tests, integration test and performance/load tests;
- Support the development team in implementing an integrated test approach;
- Implement this integrated test approach, where functional testing, integration testing and performance testing are part of, in both manual and automated test execution;
- Creating automated tests, including execution output validation;
- Advise the team in improving the way of (automated) testing.
As senior tester you have the following skills:
- Trained and proven experience in Agile projects (Agile, SCRUM);
- 6 years of working experience, minimum of 3 years in the area of testing;
- Speaks and writes fluent both Dutch and English;
- A real Team player;
- You are able to understand SQL, C#, HTML;
- You are able to write small test projects in C#.
Competencies as senior tester:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and has strong analytical skills;
- You keep oversight on the full project and is able to plan own work accordingly;
- You proven knowledge and experience in the latest theoretical and technological developments in the area of testing;
- You are able to translate ideas and concepts into a usable testing strategy;
- You have experience with testing of service oriented systems, in addition testing of services without graphical user interface;
- You have experience with testing of systems with complex architecture and landscape;
- You are able to understand conceptual architecture;
- Degree in informatica related education is a pre;
- You are creative and able to setup a ‘smart’ test environment ;
- You are pragmatic;
- You have experience with Azure DevOps;
- You Have experience with test tooling like TestComplete, LoadNinja and Jenkins;
- You know how to work with SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio and Postman.
- Number of hours: 37.5 per week
- Duration of the project: +/- 3 months.
eCommerce is seen as one of the strategic initiatives within PACCAR Parts and is continuously evolving by adding new features.
To improve time to market, an increase of testing capacity is required to support testing of new features as well as regression testing.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.