Project Manager: Promoting Scaled Agile mindset and related practices
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to work together with leaders in Philips CTO Management, Department heads, Agile Teams, Product Owners, Scrum Master, RTEs, Product management, Architects, Portfolio Managers
You are responsible for
- Deploy and improve the Scaled Agile process at Philips Research.
- Aid in the deployment of the Scaled Agile in Research way of working across all ARTs in Philips Research (500 fte in many relatively small ARTs)
- Sharing knowledge primary across Philips Research, secondary across businesses and functions within Philips
- Coaching and influencing agile teams and management on lean and agile techniques
- Contribute to definition of deployment and to actual deployment (communications, training, team coaching)
- Being a lean/agile process authority for multiple release/solution trains and its stakeholders
- Safeguarding selforganization and agility across functions
- Being part of the agile transformation team within Philips Research
You will partner with:
- Philips Research and CTO project management improvement team
- Philips Research Scaled Agile in Research definition and deployment team
- Philips Research and CTO management (including division and portfolio and program managers)
- Philips Research Release trains and Scrum teams
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5 years of Scale Agile/project management/organizatory experience.
- Certifications RTE / SPC or in related areas is preferred.
- Extensive experience with agile transformation
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to lead development creatively and independently.
- Working with high overall system and organizational complexity
- A good knowledge of the Philips (Research/CTO) organization and the way of working of conducting Research and Innovation in multidisciplinary cross functional teams.
If you want apply, please share:
- English CV
- English motivation
- Availability + Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.