We, Yacht are frequently looking out for experienced and talented Calibration engineers in the Automotive Industry.
Our clients in the Netherlands are International OEM companies.
Are you the Calibration engineer with experience in Onboard Diagnostic (OBD), Engine performance, Engine after-treatment systems, please apply directly!
Calibration engineer OBD
For this role it is important to have experience from the design phase from pre-development until integration and release. You are doing the data analysis and monitoring the calibration and other related systems.
Calibration engineer Engine performance
You will develop or redesign a diesel engine with outstanding ECU functionalities. You achieve improvements to create an excellent fuel economy to increase the engine performance optimal.
Calibration engineer After-Treatment system
You will develop or redesign diesel engines with the focus on application of engine ECU functions and engines controllers to meet emission regulations.
- A Bachelor or Master in Automotive, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in calibration in one of the following topics such as OBD, Engine Performance or After-Treatment systems.
- Knowledge about diagnostics methods and tools
- Experience in Testing and Data Analysis
- Practical experience in the calibration of diesel engines and related systems, preferably in EAS interaction (SCR,DPF), Combustion, Control engineering) or Thermodynamics.
- A team worker, who is assertive and can work well-structured
- Good English communication skills and open to learn Dutch
- A unique challenge and a matching salary.
- You will immediately receive an employment contract for a year, as well as a guarantee that we will always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEM's in the Netherlands.
- Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself. When you will start your HR Manager will support you to create a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
- Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We will apply a visa and help in getting a Dutch BSN- and Bank Account number. If necessary this includes the whole process for your partner and children as well. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organization of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organizations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organizations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organizations? If so, we would like to get to know you better
If you think you are matching with one of the positions, please apply directly and use the "Solliciteer" button to submit your application). After receiving your application I will be in contact with you soon to talk over the possibilities.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on +31 653815170 or e-mail email@example.com.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.