Yacht has a current vacancy for the position of Supplier Quality Engineer at Philips in Drachten.
As Supplier Quality Engineer your main responsibilities are supporting on-site/off-site supplier quality development including coordination/management of required internal/external resources. Next to that, you qualify subprocesses of suppliers.
Your tasks, among others, as Supplier Quality Engineer are:
- Manages quality conformity of supplies via active monitoring of the supplier performance and driving the incident and complaint resolution. Ensures quality conformity of supplies via active monitoring of the supplier performance and take corrective actions (incident and complaint handling). Executes the contractual definition and agreement on product and process specifications with the supplier (e.g. PQA / MQS). Supports incident related liability recovery (CoNQ)
- Partner with R&D, Operations and Procurement personnel to proactively engineer quality and ensure compliance for raw materials, components, finished products etc., from suppliers
- Develop and support regulatory compliance gaps at suppliers, including supplier quality system and process development activities
- Manage additions/deletions/changes to the status of suppliers on the Approved Supplier List, including supplier master file records
- Ensure raw materials/components/products at supplier(s) are released from supplier(s) to Philips according to the agreed requirements
- Perform 3rd party product compatibility risk assessments in partnership with R&D and Market Procurement (Markets SQE)
- Drive quality and compliance development and/or improvement at suppliers when needed; Philips face to supplier(s) on lean improvements
Overall expectations for DA SQE team are focusing on:
- Each SQE is a role model and exemplary to drive Quality awareness both internally in the organization and externally with ODM /suppliers. Co work and reach out beyond boundary i.e I&D, Operations and Procurement personnel to proactively engineering QRD (Quality , Reliability and Durability).
- Manage and proactively drive Quality Assurance end to end(E2E) at assigned supplier(s) from Development to lifecycle phase. Accountable and responsible for all process, material and design related to supplier manufacturing of Finish Goods, parts and it’s tiers.
- Provide Quality related E2E input to Quality agreements, project books (Q-targets, etc), sourcing grid etc..To attend and provide pre-defined input to Supplier related meetings i.e Supplier Monthly Quality review Meeting, BRM and PDLM meetings etc.
- Participate and engage Product Development Process via APQP-PSW-LRP to proactively ensure raw materials/components/products at supplier(s) and N-Tiers are released from supplier(s) to Philips according to the agreed Quality norms.
- Enable and ensure supplier compliance to Product/Process specification and relevant regulatory requirements per QIP or RID. If otherwise, to escalate unresolved non compliances of regulatory, risks and issues to relevant Philips Team for support and resolution.
- Perform Gap Analysis, outcome of Gemba walk to be shared with PHILIPS and Supplier stakeholders proactively in de risking supplier process, material and design discrepancies/ risks.
- Escalate till resolved. Never give up and compromise. Do request our suppliers to do similar de risking activity on the CTX parts and elements of its suppliers(N –Tier Mgt).
- Supplier Oversight Performance monitoring (SOM or PM) true data collection, analysis and continuous Improvement.
- Use of right Quality approaches/methodologies in the sense of continuous Improvement and availability of adequate supplier Organization to drive sustainable improvements towards supplier independency and competence.
- Initiate and drive SCAR (including Preventive SCAR) for communicating and addressing non compliances of regulatory, repeated risks and issues from external and internal.
- Follow up on effective SCAR closure (raised by SQE) and SCAR overview on assigned suppliers.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering
- Experience in a homecare or regulated environment is highly preferred
- Some experience in a similar position
- Good command of English language
Furthermore, the perfect Supplier Quality Engineer is:
- Generalistic and dynamical
- Able to motive others, a true coach
- Well-developed in planning and organizational attitude
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €2.800 – €4.000 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working at Philips is more than a job. Its a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.