As Project Lead Engineer you are responsible for the development towards releases of various systems related to the Battery Electric Vehicles. You get the responsibility to coordinate the required work within an assigned team of engineers and relevant stakeholders like suppliers.
It’s expected from you:
• to prepare for technical decision making, together with the engineers
• to safeguard the progress of engineering activities and project deliverables (planning, DFSS activities)
• to support following the project processes and DFSS methodologies
• to report on progress and bottlenecks towards Line- and Project management
• HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
• Minimal 6 years of relevant experience with product development processes
• Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Good communication skills
• Team player, able to motivate the team
• Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
The Product Development department Vehicle Electrics/Electronics is responsible for the application and development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. Within this department, the group Vehicle Electrification focuses on high voltage systems (i.e. eMotor, convertors, e-auxiliaries, batteries, etc) for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV).
These high voltage systems are developed in close cooperation with system suppliers, and together with DAF’s sister companies Kenworth, Peterbilt and Leyland.
You will join as representative of the group ao. project-, engineering- & release-teams.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.