As the Teamlead you will manage the Regional Cost Accounting Team and provide cost accounting support and expertise to Finance Business Partners and leadership for multiple sites (locations) and Platforms (divisions). You will provide your stakeholders with insight, consultation and governance over the cost accounting model.
You'll be involved in the following tasks:
- Focus on Team-, Process- and Efficiency-improvement, identifying issues and bottlenecks and propose changes to improve
- Support the Regional Accounting Manager and Finance Business Partners in the calculation of standards, rates and/or costing standards and analyze impacts in the product cost
- Inventory accounting (physical cycle counts audits and variances identifications and registration, ensure proper classification of inventory and material and purchasing rates verification and calculation)
- Research, troubleshoot, and answer complex questions and advise the Finance Business Partner organization on cost model issues (including In and Out margins analysis, participates and supports project reviews, support special costing projects for customer quotations, productivity, efficiency and utilization analysis, etc.)
- Explore and analyze root causes of any cost model or business finance issues and propose policy or process changes to improve work moving forward
- At least 5 years of managerial and cost accounting experience at (preferable) manufacturing companies
- Experience with Percentage of Completion (POC)
- Experience in an international complex organisation
- Strong technical accounting skills (US GAAP)
- English & Dutch language skills in written and verbal form
Well developed research and issue resolution skills; Proactive attitude
Ability to assess and recommend solutions for assigned projects
Ability to prioritize, plan, perform and communicate team activities both in written and verbal form
Ability to work in decentralized matrix organizations
- Competitive salary.
- Holiday allowance
- 27 holidays per year & 13 ADV days.
- Year-end bonus.
- Opportunities to develop yourself
Apply before the 27th of April
A recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The organisation's vision is to distinguish ourselves to our customers by delivering integrated flow management solutions as a global, unified, customer-centric business. They achieve this vision by combining their talents and experience to deliver products, services and solutions that help customers exceed their business goals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.