In this role, as the Hardware (HW) Engineer, you are responsible for engineering and testing MR (Magnetic Resonance) products like System RF Amplifiers, Gradient Amplifiers and magnet front end components for hospital and radiology facilities. You will work with a team of electrical/RF engineers, mechanical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to define products, test, integrate on system level and bring into production in close collaboration with our main suppliers for these products to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
You are responsible for
In this role, you are responsible for the integration and test of pulsed high power RF, Gradient Amplifiers and magnet front-end components based on product specifications. Setting up and automating the test environment is an integral part of the function.
• Delivering input to and reviewing the product specification of pulsed high power RF and Gradient Amplifier
• Define test specifications for these products, execute, coordinate and support product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product
• Integrate components on (sub)-system level and support/execute (sub)-system tests to provide a traceable verification of the product
• Set up an adequate test environment and continuously improve and automate this test set-up to become more efficient and effective
• Realizing and maintaining the required DHF (Design History File) and DMR (Device Master Record) documentation for the assigned components
• Report Hard Ware design issues to the Hard Ware designer: Identifying and taking action on (technical) issues in the Hard Ware involved
• Support Field Service Engineers on technical issues and findings for the assigned components
• Plan and track own and/or team activities accurate and efficient. Report to the leader of the project (Project Manager or Development Group Leader)
You are a part of
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 3T, 1.5T High/Mid performance MRI systems. In the MR Development group, you will be part of the Dynamic Field Subsystem group with focus on the RF and gradient System.
You will work in a team with electrical (RF) engineers, mechanical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers. You interact closely with suppliers on product design and produce-ability, product quality and cost and you work closely with Operations on production processes, tools and product quality.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor Degree in power and RF electronics engineering with broad electronics test skills
• Skills in analyzing field problems of complex electronic systems
• Experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues
• Experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile/Windchill), FDA and IEC Standards
• Previous experience (5 to 10 years) in Healthcare is a pré, as well as a green belt education
Furthermore, you are a disciplined team worker, accurate and quality minded and a drive for continuous improvement.
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €2.900 – €4.400 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Philips Healthcare, Philips Innovation Services, Philips Research, ASML, TNO, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.