As a full stack Java engineer you will work on projects with an international character in large corporate environments. You will be part of DevOps teams with whom you will create and manage high quality software (online and backend applications). Yacht has lots of clients (Abn Amro, ING, Philips, eBay, IBM, Libery Global) that are waiting for you to join and make a difference in their IT projects!
Working with Yacht enables you to develop yourself as a developer. Also you have the opportunity to join Yacht’s MostDev community. This community is for and by developers! MostDev is sharing knowledge, trainings, workshops, Techtalks, Hackaton’s and lots of fun “get together’s”.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Graduate study in computer science, software engineering, and/or a closely related field
- A couple of years of Java software engineering experience
- Experience in developing automated tests
- Besides Dutch also strong English writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Java EE
- HTML5, CSS
- Experience with frameworks such as Angular2, React.JS, Spring Hibernate
- Continuous Delivery
- Scrum Agile
- Automatic test toolings such as Selenium
Teamplayer, eager, will to learn and social.
- Salary based on educational level and experience
- 25 days annual holiday
- Personal pension
- Bring your own device scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Mobility choice
Een vast dienstverband
- Een bruto salaris tussen de 3500 en 5000 euro gebasseerd op ervaring
- Mogelijkheid op kwartaal bonus
Yacht is a Randstad company. Randstad is a global leader in recruitment and human resource solutions. Founded in the Netherlands in 1960, we are now active in over 40 countries and we employ more than 29,000 people. We provide employment opportunities for 576,000 people every day. When you join Yacht, you can call on our extensive network of highly trained and experienced professionals.
Yacht leads the way in connecting professionals. We offer challenging projects and jobs with inspiring organizations such as Siemens, ASML and Philips. For you, joining Yacht will be the start of building a large and powerful network. A network made up of professionals just like you with whom you can share knowledge and experiences. ‘Together, we achieve more’ is our philosophy.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.