Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Cell Line Development.
Your team is responsible for the development of recombinant cell lines, production of proteins and the generation of cell banks. These activities are crucial for the development of new therapeutic antibodies and technologies.
Your new position as a Research Associate Cell Line Development:
- With your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in using different cell culture techniques, you contribute to the production of proteins for R&D purposes
- With your team you develop mammalian cell lines for R&D purposes
- You document and process the results and report these to the team
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of cell culture processes
As a Research Associate Cell Line Development, you have relevant experience and are highly motivated to perform experiments in the field of cell line development. You take initiatives, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
As a Research Associate Cell Line Development, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education. Candidates with a PhD (background) will not be considered for this role.
- You must have >2 years of work experience with various cell culture techniques including the culture of mammalian cells
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are a team player; you are flexible and capable of running several experiments in parallel
- You recognize the importance of working according to the agreed research based Quality System, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work.
- You are interested in automated processes, and like to contribute to the development of these processes
Temporary 1 year contract directly at our client (full-time), which can convert into permanent after 1 year. Salary between 2600 and 3600 euro gross per month (based on full-time employment).
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.