Most important tasks:
- Taking care of activities in the field of development, optimization and implementation of new and existing production (sub) processes and methods. Designing, manufacturing and installing the necessary equipment and software to achieve a reliable, robust and efficient production process on the basis of continuous improvement.
- Develop new production processes and (test) methods, scale them up and optimize them.
- Designing, manufacturing and installing the necessary equipment
- Development/adaptation of raw materials and/or the specifications for this
- Development of production materials
- Design, development and realization of (concept) ophthalmic Medical
- Devices using the Design Control process in New Product Introduction projects.
- Performing Product or Process Transfers to and from other locations.
- Participate in or lead project teams and other consultative bodies with regard to their own task area
- Preparation of protocols, reports and execution of validation tests
- Drafting and documenting process specifications and work and operating instructions
- Increasing and transferring process knowledge through training and instructions
Technically oriented training at a minimum HBO level, preferably mechanical engineering, chemistry, automation or electrical engineering
Several years of relevant work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
Seniority in the position mainly depends on the complexity and / or size of projects and activities, and the degree of independence in the implementation.
- Relevant GMP, QSR, MDD / EU MDR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 11979
- Knowledge of relevant work instructions and procedures
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Design Control
- Product and process validations
- Design For Manufacturability (DFM)
- Automation, Robotics, Industry 4.0
- Metrology and / or Sensoring
- Flexible and accurate
- Able to function independently as well as in a team.
- Continuous Improvement / Innovation oriented
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.