Purpose of the job
- Goal of the process information manager is to improve and maintain efficient and effective global financial processes that also produce the highest quality of products and services for our customers.
Result area 1
- Accountable for evaluation of a current finance business process(es) in detail and from start to finish
- Responsible to analyze data/information to find areas of waste, duplication and frequent errors
- Responsible to develop plans to implement changes and improvements
- Accountable to monitor the results of the changes to ensure they are working
- Making continuous improvements and adjustments to maintain efficient operations
Result area 2
- Lead workshops for fit-gap analysis of each roll out, together with the local key-users.
- Represent Finance functional areas and align with the business process owner(s).
- Monitor and analyze risk and impact of global change requests and align this cross functionally with key-users, the business process owners, and project management.
- Identify and review project risks, define mitigation actions and manage the risks.
- Assist the local key-users with issue resolution during the project phase.
- Multi-disciplinary aspect: act as a liaison to the other teams on a cross-functional level on global requirements.
Result area 3: role specific
- Organize training for local finance key-users during JD Edwards implementation and whenever a new functionality is available. Coaching of local finance key users.
- Ensure that the global training material and global business procedures are validated and updated together with the business process owner(s).
- Assist the local team in cutover and go-live preparation activities.
- Champion for global processes, standardization and innovation.
Education and experiences
- Master degree or experience level in Finance.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a finance role;
- Have profound knowledge and understanding of JD Edwards and Tableau;
- Have broad understanding of finance processes (AP, GL, AR, VAT);
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You preferably have a Prince2 foundation or practitioner level certification;
- You are flexible, can work independent or in teams, and possess a can do mentality;
- You like to work with new technology, you are a self-learner, and adapt to change easily;
- Problem solving
- Cultural awareness
- A global team where we do meaningful work that contributes to our global strategy and your development.
- Our commitment to help you stay on top of your game through training and coaching.
- Competitive base salary and bonus.
- Participate in fun team activities
- Free delicious and healthy lunch.
- Free gym inside our office.
- 40 hour work week, 25 leave days.
- Great secondary benefits.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with almost 350 employees. With a constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, Interfood creates the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers. Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach. We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.