Because the team grows and the work grows there is a position (permanent) available.
What are you going to do:
You (and the team, projectmanagers, developers enz) help the new client integrate.
So you will be in contact with the client, analyze requirements, check procesflows and compare it to the organization if and how it is possible. You give daily support. For the IT yo will work with Dell, Cisco and Microsoft (middelware).
The clients are most of the time great of important, so the need you to be accurate, dedicated and have a strong will to deliver quality.
After the integration you will go to a new project and the client will go to the operations department, for the daily business.
• Collecting and documenting Business requirements by use of interviews, workshops, site visits, task and workflow analysis;
• Vetting business requirements documents provided by Operations to ensure requirements are complete and concise;
• Modeling business requirements and translating to application and operational requirements (grooming);
• Creating and documenting functional requirements (e.g. design and structure new processes);
• Proactively work to ensure Grooming is completed on upcoming development tasks prior to the beginning of the sprints;
• Having an excellent knowledge of how the IT systems operate and interact with each other, knowing their capabilities and limitations;
• Working with the other Business Analysts in the region to develop processes to support the solution for the business need described in the business requirements;
• Being hands-on with the IT applications, able to perform set-up and configuration tasks as required and using SQL and other tools to write reports and extract information from the systems;
• Providing 1 st and 2 nd level support for questions and issues;
• Training end users and other IT staff;
• Understand the (technical) challenge, feasibility and scope of user requirements;
• Estimates the cost of requirements and their feasibility;
• Relevant College level qualification or equivalent;
• Solid Educational Background;
• Excellent all-round knowledge of at least one of the IT applications (from ERP, shopfloor, logistics, customer portals and middleware);
• Experience of IT systems either as a user or in an IT role;
• Experience of SQL for writing queries and reports;
• Business Analysis skills – collecting and documenting requirements;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Able to perform to a high level of accuracy when under pressure;
• Well organized and able to work on own initiative;
• Uses business knowledge to add value;
• Shows customer insight;
• Thinks strategically;
• A keen interest in how to use IT to improve the efficiency and profitability of the business;
• Commitment to the role;
• A proactive attitude;
• Communicates and influences effectively;
• Develops oneself;
• Willingness for occasional travel both within Europe and to other regions as require (most of the time you work remote);
Nice to have:
• Comprehensive in-depth knowledge of IFS;
• Experience in the manufacturing or service industry;
• At least 1 year experience in IT;
• Experience of Agile methodologies;
• Training business users;
• Supporting business users;
• Hands-on skills in IT applications such as ERP or shop-floor;
• Proactive about their own learning and development;
• Able to commit to flexible working hours to support other regions as required;
You are independent, self motivated, have great communicate skills (prefer English and Dutch), proactive, has an opinion and stands for it, flexible.
I will tell you more about your salary and other information i will share with you.
To fill in the it is possible for a temporary project for the longer term they prefer a candidate who will stay permanent.
In the contact i will tell you more about the organization.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.