In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a team that creates meaningful clinical prototypes for minimally invasive procedures. Together you will define new solutions for clinical challenges and bring them to hospitals. Together with the hospital staff you will evaluate and improve the prototypes. In this role you have the chance to shape the future of clinical interventions and as such improve patients lives.
You are responsible for
- Software Engineering, with hands on abilities; designing, creating and testing parts of the medical software being developed in the innovation department.
- Understanding and communicating the consequences of your software implementation on the software architecture.
- Working in an innovation study team, building clinical prototypes, refining them together with clinical customers, clinical scientist, marketeers and business developers
- Creating value and impact by delivering meaningful innovations, IP, and transfers to the business that contribute to Philips growth
- Contributing to the innovation strategies and roadmaps together with management and the business
- Building new competencies or extend existing ones that have potential to contribute significant value to the business
You will be part of
The concept & feasibility group of the innovation department creates clinical prototypes and invents solutions to the challenges faced in the intervention room. You will be working with highly skilled and specialized engineers and scientists, and collaborate with top physicians all over the world. The study teams typically consist of 5 to 8 people, and work in a flexible way, yet compliant with regulations. There is both deep and broad knowledge available in the teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor, master or PhD in software engineering (or relevant experience)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in the latest C++ standards (minimal 11) and object oriented programming
- Experience in other languages and technologies, like python, C#, CUDA, OpenCL is a pre
- Experience in AI, deep learning and related subjects is a pre
- Experience in business aspects, stakeholder management and customer needs is a pre
- Experience in the clinical domain, particularly minimally interventional treatment, is a pre
- Ability to combine detailed insights with a helicopter view
- Both a team player and able to work independently
Start: 01- 04-2021
If would like to be part of this project, please share:
- CV in English
- Motivation in English
- Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.