Always wanted to give something back to society? And the ambition to create a saver and comfortable environment for Mothers and their Children. The Embedded Software Tester position at Mother and Child Care business in Philips. Could be an interesting opportunity.
In this role you have the opportunity to
Shape and build the future of embedded platforms used for breast pumps within Mother and Child Care business in Philips!
As an Embedded Software Tester, you will lead and perform the element level verification activities of our next generation electrical breast pump product portfolio within Mother and Child Care.
We are looking for a thorough Embedded Software Tester with excellent Embedded Software Skills, as well as know-how to test embedded software or firmware in medical products. If this resonates with you, we might have the challenge you are looking for!
You are responsible for
- Designing, Developing, Documenting and Testing Embedded Software;
- Adhering to medical standards such as IEC 60601, IEC 62304, FDA, etc.;
- To participate in design reviews and to have a focus on code quality controls (both tools and inspection like reviews) with the developers and architects;
- Crafting a North-Star vision of how good verification practices (ISTQB) lead to best-in-class quality and efficiency;
- To implement Test Automation as part of the overarching Software Test Plan and to optimize throughput time and efficiency in testing;
- Being part of and teaming up with Verification Architects/Software Architects/System Architects to deliver best in class product!
- Driving functional excellence including continuous improvement of Verification activities by integrating testing activities with CI/CD pipelines for the project;
You are a part of
The Philips business group Personal Health delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise delivers innovation that matters to you, meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
The position is part of one of the key growth areas in Personal Health being the Mother and Childcare. Our Breast Feeding Solutions department as part of it is an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different. You will be based out of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, and report to the Group Leader Digital Solutions (R&D), and on a project level into the Software Architect.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of successful track record in Embedded Software Development and/or Embedded Software Testing.
- Experience in using various test equipment is highly desirable like Oscilloscopes, Source Meters, Differential Probes, Logic Analyzers etc.
- Experience working on ARM based Microcontrollers like STM32, Nordic, Texas Instruments, Cypress Semiconductors.
- Sound knowledge of peripheral drivers like I2C, SPI, UART, USB, GPIOs, BLE etc.
- Sound knowledge of Programming Languages C/C++/C#/Gherkins.
- Deep knowledge and experience in system engineering, system integration, developing testing instruments, test design and automation, verification strategy and design controls.
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred – as such, we are looking for sound understanding of medical regulations and standards (e.g., FDA 820.x, IEC60601, IEC62304 etc.)
- Ability to work in a Challenging Environment and across different time zones;
- Fluently in speaking English; Mandarin Chinese is beneficial however not mandatory;
If would like to be part of this project, please share:
- CV in English
- Motivation in English
- Holiday planning
- Hour Rate
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.