Are you experienced in data management and data governance? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment with people in all kind of disciplines? Do you have a background in product data? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Corporate Data Governance Manager who will lead data management streams in key projects, support the business in establishing required data quality levels and drives and supports the data management team in the further development of data management as a whole within ASML.
As Corporate Data Governance Manager you are initiating and leading key data management activities and support the business with business critical data management initiatives.
Key activities are:
- Support and guide the organization with advice on Data Management improvements. You will advise, guide or lead data management projects
- Further develop the Data Management competency and strive for a data driven company
- Lead data management activities within ASML programs and projects
- Define and implement best practice data management principles by applying the ASML Data Management Framework
- You support the business in clarification of clear and transparent business requirements and translate these into fit for purpose data management solutions.
You have a Bachelor or WO Business Administration/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/Engineering education combined with a strong affinity with IT.
- You have 5-10 years’ work experience of which 2-5 years in a Data Management related role, preferably in a complex product and product configuration environment.
- For this role it is important that you have worked within the business and understand what the impact is of data quality on business process efficiency and process improvement.
- We are looking for candidates with proven track record in realizing business benefits with data.
- Excellent communication skills
- Convincing/negotiation skills
- Relationship builder (internal and external)
- Pro-active attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Hands-on mentality.
- Ability to communicate on both operational and tactical level
Full-time project for the duration of approximately 2 years.
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in the United States, China, Taiwan, Korea and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands employing over 26.000 people.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.