Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate New Antibody Products Research.
You will be a member of project groups working on the development of therapeutic knock-your-socks-off antibodies and will be responsible for a broad set of in vitro experiments to study the mechanism of action and anti-tumor activity of antibody products.
Your new position:
- You will work in a team of Scientists and Research Associates dedicated to the discovery and development of therapeutic antibody products
- With your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience with assays in the field of immunology, tumor biology, cell biology, molecular biology and protein biochemistry you are responsible for accurate execution of experiments in assigned research studies
- You document and process the test results, draw conclusions and report these to the team
- By investigating the mechanism of action of the antibodies, you contribute to the selection of clinical candidates
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education (a PhD degree is considered as overqualified for this role)
- You have >2 years relevant work experience within immunology and cell biology from either academia or industry
- You have experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, and functional cellular assays
- Knowledge of and work experience with the isolation of cells from the blood is preferred
- Experience/ knowledge of human T-cell biology and suppressive immune cells is advantageous
- You have professional business level English language skills, both written and verbal
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
- You can run several experiments in parallel and work in a flexible manner
- You have a 'can do' mentality, are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, efficient, accurate, and enjoy working in a team
- You take the initiative, set high-quality standards, and keep a close eye on ways to improve your work
- You are driven to work together on the development of a new generation of medicines
Maternity leave cover for 6 months, direct contract at our client. Extension might be possible, but no guarantees for now.
Salary between 2800 and 3500 euro gross per month, depending on seniority.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.