In this role, you have the opportunity to play a critical role in the development of Medical Systems. The right candidate will have a unique opportunity to manage the applicability and quality of MRI specific innovative designs. The position will suit a skilled engineer ideally familiar with analogue and digital electronic engineering technology and development and development of the entire V model.
You are a part of a progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. Your responsibilities are to manage the suppliers with your specific knowledge. Test their products and report possible modifications for production. You have a direct reporting line to the venture Director.
You are responsible for
● Electronic component/PCBA development of MRI RF receive chain including schematic design, components selection, transfer design, PCB layout review of design;
● Communication and technical feasibility discussions with team members in concept stage; and provide technical design solutions.
● Detailed design delivery for electronic component/PCBA (block function diagram, design spec, BOM, DFMEA, design review, validation & verification etc.) during PDLM execution;
● Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis on issues from customer or production line, as well as design verification and product validation, ensure deliverables have no risk in quality, safety and reliability.
● Work as technical leadership to ensure that the technical deliverables are consistent with the goals of programs, projects, or initiatives
● Ensure design for reliability, performance, and high-quality product delivery
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
● Master Degree (MS) or higher in electronic engineering, or related field equivalent
● Minimum of 8 years electrical engineering experience
● Solid skills of design analogue and digital circuit, technical problem solving
● Demonstrated experience in analogue, digital, EMC/EMI centered electrical design. Design experience with FPGA is preferred
● Solid skills of operating test instruments, e.g. function wave generator, oscilloscope. Familiar with network analyzer preferred
● Knowledge in design for reliability, manufacturing, testing, assembly, and cost
● Medical device and wireless communication industry engineering experience preferred
● Working experience with the global R&D and engineering organizations preferred
● Good English communication skills (both verbal and written) required
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.300 – €5.200 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Philips Healthcare, Philips Innovation Services, Philips Research, ASML, TNO, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.