In this function, you are responsible for the engineering of CO2 recovery systems. You lead a team of (Lead) Project Engineer and perform the role as Lead Engineer. You are responsible for the talent management and capacity and quality of you team. You coordinate the engineering phase of projects, ensure timely hand over too and the progress of downstream and external engineering departments and perform engineering tasks. You work closely with the other departments (Project Management, Technology, CAD, Automation, Production and Supply Chain) to ensure we develop a safe design of high quality within the project schedule and on budget.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for a team of Lead Project Engineers and Project Engineers.
- Responsible for the technical review of offers in the sales phase, estimation of hours and project timeline of the engineering phase.
- Responsible for the technical coordination in the engineering phase between project leader, customer, engineering disciplines, supply chain, suppliers and assembly.
- Responsible for the project hours, project plan and the execution of engineering activities of the engineering phase
- Work with suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of information to complete the engineering
- Handover to downstream engineering departments and support them to complete the mechanical, electrical and software design.
- Approval and handover of mechanical designs to assembly
- Approval of supplier designs (e.g. refrigeration units, compressors, pressure vessels, heat exchangers)
- Create process and instrumentation diagrams, BOM, line and pressure equipment classification
- Perform design calculations (e.g. example line, safety valve, heat exchanger and separator sizing).
- Component specifications, selection and creation (e.g. valves, heat exchangers, pumps, vessels)
- Perform risk assessments, create project manuals and documentation
- Perform other duties as required
If this lies in your interest, we encourage short international project visits to assist the project leader on site and most importantly for your personal development. From this position, with the knowledge you gain, you can develop yourself to project leader, technology engineer, (back office) sales or a (technical) management position.
- Bachelor or Master Mechanical, Chemical or Process engineering or other degree in engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Good Leadership skills
- Ability to work in teams and with vendor partners
- Result oriented with a practical mindset
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English
You enjoy working in a project team and recognize yourself in the Pentair values: Customer First, Innovation and Adaptability, Accountability for Performance, Respect and Teamwork, Absolute Integrity and Positive Energy.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.