The IT Business Partner is accountable for business relationship management across Genmab's functional teams in our state-of-the-art Research Center in Utrecht, Netherlands.
You will develop IT strategies for our research and development hub. This includes all our business functions while collaborating with other IT Business Partners globally. You will educate the IT organization on business needs and future vision.
The ITBP will be responsible for the development of business-focused applications across Genmab functional areas. Primarily focused on Utrecht, however, your work could have a global reach.
At Genmab, IT is a service-based operating model; the IT Business Partner will work closely with the Head of Business Applications and other members of the IT Leadership Team to develop relevant IT services that enable the business.
The role will report directly to the Global IT Business Partner.
- Establish and develop effective business relationships with local stakeholders to ensure IT can deliver solutions which align with business strategies
- Drive the development and vision of IT strategies for business functions in partnership with business stakeholders, IT peers, and the Global IT Business Partner
- Act as the single point of contact for IT for both new demand as well as escalations for operational issues with assigned business functions
- Educate the business on IT services and capabilities. Promote our enterprise IT strategy, platforms, and services. Facilitate IT change and communication management across assigned business functions.
- Develop business cases for future programs and projects in alignment with the strategy and help the business teams realize both short and long-term benefits on technological investments
- Gain and maintain knowledge of the business processes and enabling technologies for the relevant business domains
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent Degree) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an IT business partner, IT consulting firm, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client-facing environment
- Minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience is required; Research experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting, and risk management
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, Cloud/SaaS models, biotechnology business applications such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, etc.
- Familiarity with GxP (GLP) compliance and Data Privacy regulations
- Experience working with structured Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Ability to elicit complex business requirements in front of both small and large audience, comprising of both business and IT professionals
- Strong knowledge of Office tools, mobile, apps, and other IT capabilities which would be expected experience for a senior IT role
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent investigative and technical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written English skills as English is the global language for Genmab, a willingness to learn Dutch is a bonus.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialized people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we, therefore, ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age, and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Genmab is a publicly-traded, international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
Founded in 1999, the company is the creator of four approved antibodies. Genmab also has a broad clinical and pre-clinical product pipeline. Genmab's technology base consists of validated and proprietary next-generation antibody technologies and intends to leverage these technologies to create opportunities for full or co-ownership of future products.
Genmab has alliances with top-tier pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Genmab is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with sites in Utrecht, the Netherlands, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S., and Tokyo, Japan.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.