Do you want to support your colleagues in deploying their workloads in our cloud platform? Are you challenged by working on innovation, data, and new technologies?
Vanderlande is busy developing new digital services and leveraging cloud technologies on Microsoft Azure for building our new data platform. In this position, you will be at the heart of digital innovation and support the development and implementation of the data platform. You help other data engineers in the company with bringing their pipelines and other analytics workloads to the platform.
In your role, you will collaborate with IT and Data architects, as well as other data engineers, and you will become the go-to person for technical queries and requests regarding the use of Azure for Vanderlande’s data needs. And as such you will work closely with peers in the various business domains of Vanderlande, but also with IT specialists on managing Azure and providing state-of-art connectivity and security.
As an Azure Data Engineer you will be responsible for:
- developing and implementing data related workloads on Azure
- supporting architects with designing and implementing the data platform
- the continuous improvement of the data platform
- the technical support on (data related) Azure services
- managing our Azure based resources in cooperation with the Operations and Core Systems team
- keeping up to date with new developments on Azure.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or other technical field of study
- Passion for IT technology and highly motivated to learn and improve continuously
- Team player in technical and business domains
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in cloud infrastructure and data engineering. Strongly preferred experience with Azure
- Good level of entrepreneurship: motivated to explore new opportunities which contribute to the IT strategy.
- Passion for IT technology
- Drive to improve.
Beside your fixed salary (Between €4436 - €6211), you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 27 days’ vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
- Flexible working hours
- Training facilities
- Company Health Center (Fitness, Bootcamp, Running Academy, etc.)
- Fulltime assignment, directly hired by the customer
- After COVID19 you'll be working 2 days per week at the office in Veghel.
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please apply with a motivation letter and up-to-date resume thru the link!
A global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
The Digitalisation department is part of Corporate IT with a mission to be an innovative and trustworthy digital service provider. The Digitalisation department is responsible for Cloud Architecture & Infrastructure, Data Platform, Data Warehouse, and Data Engineering, Digital Services and the coordination and acceleration of various digital activities.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.