As a Calibration Engineer for DAF Trucks, you will be working on:
- The development of engine performance in order to meet development targets.
- Development of HD diesel engines with focus on application of engine ECU functions and engines controllers to meet future emission regulations.
- Planning, preparation and supervision of engine tests on engine dyno’s.
- Application support for vehicle related engine application.
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Collaboration in project teams.
The ideal candidate brings along the following background:
- Bachelor of Master degree on Mechanical Engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
- Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- At least 3 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines
- Experience of handling application tools and setup of communication between application tools and engine ECU’s.
- First practical experience on diesel engine – exhaust after treatment (EAS) interaction (SCR, DPF).
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.