We are looking for candidates who are interested in a next position as Global Key Account Manager and Vertical Sales Segment Leader, focused on OEM business. The objective of the holder of this position is to provide the necessary customer coverage to achieve growth and develop new market segment.
The successful approach requires flexibility, innovation and sensitivity to client needs and to delivery of value. You must have a sound residential heating industry background and be motivated towards meeting customer needs and achieving sales success.
You will report to a Managing Director.
Accountabilities of this position include:
- Hold and grow business within a given set of world-wide OEM top customers and devellop the given sales segment
- Lead a world-wide shared sales team working locally with the individual customer accounts
- Lead a shared cross-functional team to optimise supply chain and quality performance to his vertical segment
- Develop customer relationships and position SIT as a competent, innovative and trustworthy leading world-wide supplier to win customer confidence for new projects
- Promote SIT products and solutions to win profitable new business against competition
- Actively drive and negotiate yearly pricing to maximise SIT business and profit
- Prepare and negotiate project quotes in alignment with SIT- management, marketing and development guidelines
- Develop, share and maintain a short- and mid-term segment key customer growth plan, with team and management (current year and following two years)
- Develop, share and maintain a segment key customer short- and mid- term strategic plan, with team and management, defining customer relationship activities
- Report regularly on progress against the segment plan(s) making critical actions, progress and issues visible with corrective action plans
- Manage accounts receiveable, forecast sales revenues for following year budget and on monthly basis
• BSc or equivalent In Engineering
• Significant experience in HVAC Industries
• Experience within a B2B commercial role, with exposure to direct sales
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as good verbal, writing and presentation skills
• Team playing
• The position requires significant travel and the associated personal flexibility.
• Very good Knowledge of English language is mandatory
· Strong team player
· Strong negotiation level english
· Strong segment application knowledge
· Willingness for World-wide travel
· Fighter for business interests
· Knowledge of Heating, Heat Recovery and Ventilation Technologies and related products.
· Ability to proactively promote Heat Recovery and Ventilation solutions and develop customer interest
· Understanding of complex and value selling
We offer an attractive salary and excellent fringe benefits
"Our Vision is to be recognized as the leading sustainable partner for energy and climate control solutions
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.