Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate Antibody Research and Technology (ART) Format Development.
You will be a member of the Antibody Research and Technology team. Your work will enable the invention and development of novel antibody platform technologies and knock-your-socks-off antibody therapeutics.
- You will work in a team of Scientists and Research Associates dedicated to discovering, developing, and translating therapeutic antibody platform (format) technologies.
- You love to work in the lab, feel the thrill of your new results, and realize your data helps create better therapies for the cancer patients who need them.
- Using your up-to-date knowledge of and experience with assays used in cell biology, oncology, and immunology, you are responsible for the accurate execution of experiments in research studies.
- You organize your work and learn how to independently analyze and document the test results, draw conclusions and report these to your team.
- By investigating antibodies' mechanism of action, you contribute to novel antibody technologies enabling innovative future antibody therapeutics.
- You like action, face experiments with a problem-solving attitude and inspire others with your hands-on nature.
- You like to work in a team and as a team.
You have experience in the field of immunology, tumor biology and biotechnology, and you are motivated to expand your knowledge and skills. You have a ‘getting things done mentality’, you are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, efficient and accurate and you enjoy working in a team. You take initiative, set high quality standards, and keep a close eye on ways to improve your work. You are driven to work together on the development of a new generation of medicines.
Furthermore you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education (a PhD degree is considered as overqualified for this role)
- >5 years work experience with cell culture and cell-based functional assays, and experience with different methods to study cell signaling.
- You have experience with setting up and developing new assays.
- Experience with the isolation of cells from blood samples as well as experience with Flow Cytometry.
- You have professional business level English language skills, both written and verbal.
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
Direct and full-time 1-year contract at our client, which can convert into permanent after 1 year. Salary between 3600 and 4600 euro gross per month, depending on seniority.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.