The role as Sales Manager Europe will require a player/coach who is responsible for renewing and cross selling large existing accounts, as well as prospecting for new business in a pre-determined geographical market. At the onset, individual will manage an additional account manager, with the expectations of team growth to meet market demands. The role will work closely with the VP of Sales to determine market strategy, growth goals, and product/user feedback.
Essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may be assigned to meet sales objectives):
1. Target opportunities in current customer base and set appointments with current clients to establish relationships, understand information needs, and to cross sell new products.
2. Maintains a specified renewal rate with assigned current clients.
3. Manages in-house sales staff in the Netherlands focused on new account development, expansion of existing accounts, and meeting service standards.
4. Actively oversee sales pipeline to ensure flow of leads and new business opportunities.
5. Work with VP of Sales to coordinates sales methodology, territory assignments and people management.
6. Meets or exceeds monthly revenue and growth targets through renewal negotiation, cross selling, and new client acquisition.
7. Assist the marketing team to develop and evolve target lists and lead generation.
8. Maintain up-to-date awareness of company products and industry trends.
9. Supervise direct reports, including hiring, termination, recommending raises, disciplinary actions, and conducting performance reviews, in addition to other responsibilities due to people management.
10. Secures and processes orders for current and new clients.
11. Follows all reporting guidelines and uses CRM for all client and prospect interaction for customer renewal information and pipeline management.
12. Develops a consultative approach and adds value to customers and prospects through knowledge and expertise.
13. Travels when warranted to attend conferences, build relationships with current client base, and provide presentations to potential customers as deemed appropriate.
14. Travel: approximately 10-20%.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in experience required
- 10+ years of proven sales skills with a history of exceeding sales quota in a SAAS model, inside or outside
- Experience selling information or software services into the EU legal or tax markets required
- CRM experience (such as Salesforce or Netsuite)
- Experience with MS Teams, Zoom, or similar screen sharing/demo tools required
- People management experience a plus
- Demonstrated, effective prospecting, negotiation and closing techniques
- Ability to listen and communicate with sophisticated clients and senior management both orally and in writing, including the ability to establish and maintain rapport
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Possess integrity and the ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Highly enthusiastic and curious
- Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of MS Windows
- Works well in a team environment
- Superior customer-focused attitude
This role is a entrepreneurial position for a successful and growing company in the EU. In return for your talent and effort our client pays a good, competitive salary and offers attractive benefits.
Our client is a non profit publisher providing news and analysis.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.