This is a senior level inside/outside sales position. Executes sales strategy along two distinct channels. Responsible for growing and renewing contracts and servicing large existing accounts as well as prospecting for new business in a pre-determined geographic market. Growth targets are assigned on the whole “book” of business. This role is a very entrepreneurial position.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Targeting opportunities in the current customer base and sets appointments with current clients to establish needs and to cross sell new products.
- Meets or exceeds monthly revenue and growth targets through price increases, cross selling, and new client acquisition.
- Assist the marketing team to develop and evolve target lists and lead generation.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of company products and industry trends.
- Follows all reporting guidelines and uses CRM for all client and prospect interaction for customer renewal information and pipeline management.
- Develops a consultative approach and adds value to customers and prospects through knowledge and expertise.
- Travels when warranted to attend conferences, build relationships with current client base, and provide presentations to potential customers as deemed appropriate. Travel within the Netherlands and EU: approximately 10-20%
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in experience required
- 5+ years of proven sales skills with a history of exceeding sales quota in a SAAS model
- Experience selling information or software services into the EU legal or tax markets required
- CRM experience (such as Salesforce, Netsuite, or Goldmine)
- Demonstrated, effective prospecting, negotiation and closing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to establish and maintain rapport
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Highly enthusiastic and curious
- Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Teams, CRM
- An independent self-start but also works well in a team environment
- Superior customer-focused attitude
This role is a entrepreneurial position for a successful and growing company in the EU. In return for your talent and effort our client pays a good, competitive salary and offers attractive benefits.
Our client is a non profit publisher providing news and analysis.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.