As a Visual Designer in the CX Studio you ensure products are visually innovative and engaging through creating state-of-the-art and attractive visual designs for new and existing digital services on mobile applications and responsive web. As a storyteller and artistic maker, use design to bring validated solution concepts to life, intuiting human response to product visuals of all kinds due to in-depth understanding and use of the power of imagery and visualization. Handover to next product lifecycle phase through clear solution designs specifications, ready to start development.
As a creative driver lead product projects into creative and uncharted territories, keeping the business a step ahead of its competition. Approach design for a project with an innovative and rational mindset.
The CX Studio provides CX services to Randstad, by enabling product teams to become human centric and by driving change agendas as representatives of users. As such we facilitate that deep understanding to guide us to the sweet spot where user needs are met and business goals are achieved.
- Design detailing & specification: Transform and implement UX concepts (interactions and flows) into a set of beautiful, easy-to-use and accessible pixel perfect design specifications & mockups that include the latest mobile app visual design trends and push the boundaries and limits in the product market. Use your creative juice and knowledge to create attractive and appealing logos, icons, and typography as well as pleasant graphical user interfaces that attract and amaze. Specify and maintain detailed behavior in design specification documentation.
- Contribute and uphold design standards: Build the basis for a design library for mobile apps based on and within the randstad design system (randstad.design) Manage and execute on the visual product assets including maintaining or contributing to libraries of icons, colors and fonts that will be used throughout the product. Apply branding guidelines into your designs in a way that serves both the brand and your users.
- Collaborate: Responsible for the design detailed hand-off to the (front-end) development team (Jira stories). With a strong sense of perspectives, work and balance the needs and requirements of the stakeholder landscape (ux, business, tech) in solution design. Work closely with the development team to accomodate for needs to reduce impact of the technical implementation of the UX Concepts.
- Act as an advocate for all users of the business’s product through visual and verbal presentation of product solution concepts necessary for the enhancement of users’ experience.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to simplify product designs and integrate a mix of interaction and visual experience into the business’s product.
- UX Lead
- Product owner
- Development team
- 3-5+ years of visual design experience, with at least 2+ years of visual design expertise designing for specifically for mobile apps
- Experienced in interaction design and experience flows
- Experienced in creating and/or maintaining design libraries/systems (pref: for mobile apps)
- Experienced in working within large / enterprise companies, with remote and international collaboration and research
- Experienced in Sketch, Abstract, Invision and Atlassian tooling
- Experience with accessibility by design (WCAG)
- Has leadership skills and is able to lead the visual design standard for mobile apps.
- A true doer, wanting to see fast and good results, whilst having a passion for creating beautiful services in a precise yet creative way
- Entrepreneurial mindset and loves to explore new opportunities
- Likes the challenge of a fast-paced (agile) creative environment
- Knows how code inspect works and how to use it in giving front-end developers feedback
- Able to translate existing design system components into mobile app optimized variants
- Expertise in creating lifelike fully interactive prototypes to validate and test with users.
- Expert in designing for mobile apps including specific interaction patterns (android and ios)
- Possess impeccable visual storytelling and communication skills, both in verbal and in written form to convey complex design concepts in the simplest and clearest of ways
- Time management, estimation & planning: handle multiple projects at any one instance, both independently and in multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent proficiency in English
● Delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions.
● Performing today: resourcefulness securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently.
● Leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
● Securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,280 employees strong, with over 4,861 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female.
Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture. Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices.
The Randstad Group is the global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2019, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.