As an UX Designer you design the best possible user experience for the consumers through close collaboration with product development. Act as an advocate for all users of the business’s product through visual and verbal presentation of product solution concepts necessary for the enhancement of users’ experience. Always be on the lookout for ways to simplify product designs and integrate a mix of interaction and visual experience into the business’s product. The role demands constant evolution and adaptation as the product, market, and consumer needs evolve.
You approach and analyze the product and consumer requirements and needs in a holistic and inquisitive manner to find and address core problems and opportunities. Translate user insights and product objectives into feasible solution concepts to improve users and business to achieve their goals.
- Interaction design: You are passionate about problem solving through design which you show through a vigorous design thinking mindset. Your creativity makes you a fountain of ideas, so you ideate on user research found insights. Your rational and analytical views guide you to the right ones, which you synthesize abstract ideas into tangible solution (concept)s for design. Your striving for perfection helps you personally experience the product, review specs, recommend production alternatives and ensure a high quality production standard. Successful concepts you brief to visual designers for hand-off (Jira stories). You create and maintain design concept documentation.
- Engage with user research: Using a self-starting-attitude, analyse to find new opportunities to improve user experience. You engage in and collaborate with initiatives of ux and (consumer) market research, behavioral data analysis, usability testing, information architecture. You work closely with the UX researchers and (service) designers to together look at the complete picture and understand the full context (why-how-what). You translate their findings into relevant solution ideas and together form new questions to be answered.
- Stakeholder management: With a strong sense of perspectives, you present and argument your design concepts to key stakeholders and gather their feedback to find the sweet spot on solutions where user needs are met and business goals are achieved.
- Holistic experience design: You strive for the ultimate (long term) user experience within the by challenging and moving the goalposts of what can be realised.
- Act as an advocate for all users of the business’s product through visual and verbal presentation of product solution concepts necessary for the enhancement of users’ experience.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to simplify product designs and integrate a mix of interaction and visual experience into the business’s product.
• 3+ years of relevant (digital) ux design (interaction design) experience
• Familiarity and comfort with presenting to project teams
• Working within large/enterprise companies, with remote and international collaboration and research
• Working in fast paced environments: preferably experience researching as part or (agile) design sprints
• Experience with a variety of user-centered research tools and method
• Relish the challenge of a fast-paced (agile) creative environment - understand what an agile way of working is and understand what is required of that type of work (speed, progress over perfection)
• Feel comfortable with the uncomfortable - we will put them straight to work and want to see someone who embraces the challenge versus someone who needs a lot of guidance before jumping in
• Entrepreneurial Spirit - loves to explore new opportunities
• Continuously look for improvement - critically analyze user / consumer interactions and -design and make improvement proposals in order to achieve best results
• Translate requirements to your designs - by analyzing complex product and consumer requirements to design solutions that maximize the potential ensuring long-term product-market fit
• Expertise in creating crude to more advanced prototypes to validate and test concepts with users.
• Possess impeccable visual storytelling and communication skills - both in verbal and in written form to convey complex and detailed findings in the simplest and clearest of ways.
• Is great at time management, estimation & planning - handle multiple projects at any one instance, both independently and in multidisciplinary teams
• Has a fluent proficiency in English - speaking, reading and writing
● Delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions.
● Performing today: resourcefulness securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently.
● Leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
● Securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,280 employees strong, with over 4,861 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female.
Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture. Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.