For a major player in producing high quality innovative biologics and vaccines, we are looking fo Manufacturing Process Specialists in the field of support and guidance for all activities related to production and export of new products (NPI), processes and technologies. You will work closely with day shift specialists and operators in the plant. Due to the current Covid-19 situation, this will mainly be from home, but you must also be available on-site on request. Your duties consist of:
- Representing operations with cross-functional project implementation teams
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of manufacturing process and equipment issues and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Troubleshooting of DCS (eg Delta V) and PLC control systems
- Investigate and solve problems within the Production Department
- Participate in / lead Cross Functional teams when required
- Support for commissioning and qualification activities
- Preparing and updating batch records, Procedures and work instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the production department
- Completion of assigned duties to support the fabrication of high performance biomedicines in accordance with cGMP and EHS requirements.
For the position as Manufacturing Process Specialist we are looking for a candidate with a completed HBO education and at least 2 years of experience in a strongly related position.
- Graduated in Biotechnology or Life Science, Engineering in combination with Life Science is preferred, a very experienced MBO4 with demonstrable HBO work and thinking level is also welcome to respond
- Experience with NPI (New product introduction);
- Strong quality awareness and knowledge of CGMP and EH&S standards;
- Strong experience with - and general knowledge of the production process
- Affinity with technology and being able to quickly pick up (new) technologies or processes in practice
- Automation, knowledge of DeltaV is an advantage;
- Good oral and written communication skills, preferably in Dutch and English
The Manufacturing Process Specialist will work a day shift and will be pager during the batch. This means willingness to work outside office hours if necessary (which should be no more than 10 to 20 times a year).
Of course we look at your diplomas and experience. But we think it is even more important that you are enthusiastic and enjoy your work. By this we mean that you want to learn and grow, are ready for customers and colleagues and dare to make decisions yourself. Even if you are not sure how something will turn out. Go try it. It is no problem if something goes wrong. That happens to all of us from time to time. We grow through trial and error.
12-month contract with option for extension or permanent appointment depending on performance / business need. In addition to an interesting challenge, we offer an excellent salary (based on experience between € 3000- € 4200) which is based on the job scale of the position you perform at the client. This is a very transparent method in which there are hardly any or no differences compared to direct employees at the client, on the 6 components that belong to the remuneration scheme. Holidays are not included in this, however, on top of the 20 statutory leave days, we offer 5 extra leave days on an annual basis. We have various bonus options that you can use and possibly the option for a lease car.
Development of your personal knowledge is of paramount importance to us. We have our own Yacht Academy and an online learning environment for this and if your desired training cannot be found via 1 of these 2 platforms, you can always look externally. This process is always in consultation with your HR coach at YACHT.
With us you have no waiting days in case of illness and we continue to pay 100%. We also do not have any temporary employment contracts where your salary ends when the assignment at the client ends, while the end date of your contract has not yet been reached.
We are the employer that provides job security in a world that is mainly project driven. Is everything above not what you are looking for in an employer, do you prefer to transfer to the customer in the long term, or is it really only for a (short) project. Then we can also offer a higher basic salary and less secondary.
Either way, the terms of employment are personally tailored to your wishes as much as possible.
Of course we would like to talk to you about all our options during a personal introduction at our office.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc or PhD) who work on location and innovate together with our customers to arrive at smart solutions. As part of the worldwide Randstad Group, we have an extensive network of customers and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.