The supply planner is the key person between business, sales, customer service, scheduling and manufacturing.
The goal is to become key interface between Business, Sales, Customer Service, Manufacturing and the onsite Scheduling team.
This position is in Rotterdam and reports to the Supply Chain Manager, EMEA.
- Develop and maintain the rolling current +3 months production plan
- Lead the operational excellence meetings and present plan on a weekly basis to required stakeholders and escalate when necessary
- Analyze KPI outcome (e.g. Adherence to Schedule, OTIF, forecast accuracy) and act where needed to meet targets
- Develop and maintain raw material requirements based on agreed mid-term Supply Plan
- Control inventory levels of raw materials, semi and Finished Goods in line with agreed inventory targets and provide appropriate reporting.
- Understand and execute the key analytics in line with manufacturing processes to achieve optimal demand & supply balance
- Provides stakeholders with clear and documented options and related (financial) consequences
- Responsible for Master Data Analysis and maintenance to allow planning tool usage
- Work in assigned project teams on functional and cross-functional basis
- Active engagement in Salesforce.com (CRM) deployment
- Initiate improvement opportunities (automation, digitization, data analysis)
- Actively supports the supply manager in developing the 24-month supply plan
- Regional coordination of the pallet recycling program
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations of inventory levels and initiating and leading annual physical stock counts
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferable in Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Technical Business Management
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of Production Planning & Inventory Management
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English (Required)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP, OMP, advanced Excel and Power BI skills
- APICS certification and Six Sigma certification is preferred
Analytical, accurate and result driven
You will be seconded through Yacht's during the contingency period at our client's.
Our client is a main market leader in it's specific branch.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.