You will be a member of the vision inspection system development team. You will work with other team members on machine vision applications, data processing and automation. Your main task will be to develop new software for machine vision applications (including data acquisition, transfer and processing), extensive testing of the existing and newly developed code base, benchmarking and optimisation of the resulting software.
Some key factors of your function:
- Develop and test new back end software for machine vision application;
- Integrate, test and debug software on the prototype and production systems;
- Document developed software;
- Maintain existing code base;
- Support the service team during equipment installation and maintenance.
- HBO+ in Electrical or Software Engineering or hands on experience with software development; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in software development, testing, and implementation;
- Knowledge of Python is preferred;
- Knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Rust, Go) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Ubuntu/Debian Linux or willingness to learn it;
- Good verbal & written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Logical and practical, solution-oriented thinking;
- Able to work independently as well as in multi-cultural teams;
- Well-organized, self-controlled and coachable;
- Knowledge of automation is a plus.
Salary: Competitive, based on knowledge, experience and success.
We are part of an international group with its head office in Maastricht. We are expanding our facilities and teams to accommodate the growth needed by our markets. Our focus lies on supplying, installing and maintaining machines and production solutions for high-tech electronic components, in particular solar cells, multilayer ceramics, capacitors, varistors, LTTC, visual inspection machines and solid oxide fuel cells worldwide.
A flat organization with a focus on people and creativity. People make the difference and personal contact is key. The atmosphere is informal business minded with a passion for innovation, newest technologies, sharing ideas, excellence and quality. A hands-on mentality with flexibility and freedom is stimulated. Open communication and
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.