Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Batch Data Handling
As a Research Associate Batch Data Handling, you will be part of the Protein Production and Chemistry department, responsible for analytical innovation, assay development and in-depth protein characterization of generated proteins. As a Research Associate, you will be working on multiple projects and collaborating with a critical Contract Research Organization. You will assist the senior Scientists in analyzing the data and sharing the results with affiliated teams. You are passionate about functional laboratory operations and processes.
- You use your keen eye for detail to interact with the Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) system to enter batch data for the utilization by all protein teams.
- You will have the opportunity to analyse the data with the scientists within your team and report on any anomalies.
- Any anomalies will be reported directly to the CRO by you.
- Using hands-on skills within the lab, you will purify batch protein samples to create optimal results.
- Collaborating with protein teams and using a customer service mentality to build an impressive protein inventory as the company is advancing its research.
You have relevant experience and are highly motivated, a combination of analytics and hands-on lab work. You are focused on achieving goals that are important for the team and our organization. You take the initiative, enjoy working in a group, and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- BSc or MSc with at least 1 year of relevant hands-on work experience (candidates with a PhD background will not be considered for this position)
- Work or internship experience in a biotechnology company is a strong advantage
- You are familiar with packages such as ELN and Waters
- You have strong knowledge of the importance of proteins within drug research
- Fluency in English
- You are in possession of a valid work permit
- You have demonstrated organization skills
- Data quality and integrity are of high importance to you
- You are a flexible team player and are motivated by high-quality results
Terms of employment:
Direct and full-time employment at our client. Contract for 1 year, which can convert into a fixed term position. Salary from 2600 up to 3500 euro gross per month depending on experience.
About the company:
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.