Assignment for period from January till April.
Extension maybe possible.
As the Merchandising Planning Manager, you together with the digital merchandising manager drive the daily sales for the European market on the Philips webshop across Europe. You will recap and analyze the business against the financial plan, and forecast sales on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis by collaborating with the customer demand planner and digital merchandising manager. You will be presenting financial plans, forecasts, and strategies in key meetings to drive the category plan for the year for E-commerce.
- Set up and drive the forecasting and planning process for Europe in PH E-commerce.
- Provide forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis to ensure the customer demand planner can secure availability
- You'll proactively report on the health of the business and facilitate smart business decisions, communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to managers and cross-functional team members on a weekly basis.
- You'll collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices, and develop systems knowledge.
- In addition, you'll participate in an integrated account team with the digital merchandising manager, the customer demand planner, and traffic manager, supporting and fostering an open and inclusive environment that adopts diversity, encourages accountability, and drives toward results.
- Analyze seasonal activity and using sell-through analysis to identify when levels/ stock needs to be reduced to manage phaseouts.
- Continuously seeking to improve reports and processes and challenge the status quo.
- A BachelorMasters degree (business, marketing, or similar);
- Experience in merchandising planning company planning, merchandising or allocation
- Experience in e-commerce, with a leading online/multi-channel/vertical retailer
- Ability to work at a fast pace with the agility
- Retail Math including intricacies of sales, gross margin, retail and financial experience, understanding and familiarity of retail planning software
- PC literate with working knowledge of Excel including setting up spreadsheets, formulas, etc
- Ability to influence and build strong working relationships
- Considerable business acumen and commercial thinking
- Fluent in English
You will be contracted by Yacht. Freelancers are also welcome.
Philips Personal Health (PH) is a part of Philips. Products from Philips PH are Grooming, Mother and Child, Sonicare toothbrushes, etc.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.