Assignment for period from January till April.
Extension maybe possible.
A business crucial role for consumer Store to continue business
Bring to life the merchandising and assortment strategy for Philips Store Personal Health/Domestic appliances in Europe seven (EU7) markets for one or more categories with the support of the Business groups, including the delivery of a great inspiring audience based merchandising year plan. You are ready to drive change throughout the EU7 organization with high impact. Additionally, you get the opportunity to grow the digital performance (Revenue, Conversion rate, Traffic, and Average order value) of at least one of our personal health categories where you are in charge of all digital channels. It's about getting the product in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it. You will give consumers a compelling reason to buy, make it easy for them to buy, and drive conversion. This role reports into and is at the center of the D2C e-commerce commercial team for 7 European markets. You will build partnerships with teammates in digital marketing, activation, merchandise planning, categories, and Global e-commerce to deliver a premium experience online to our consumers
Growing the sales and digital performance of at least one of the personal health categories by:
- Implementing the merchandising strategy in close collaboration with your stakeholders. Drive conversion by optimizing seasonal calendars, landing pages, product walls, product pages, search results for the European consumer
- Ensuring accuracy for all aspects of our products, including setting up, pricing, categorization, ranking, upsell/cross-sell online, listing new products and optimize web conversion, through product availability, working closely with the merchandise planner and the commercial store team
- Review competitive websites to evaluate site merchandising strategies, promotional tactics, consumer experience, and product presentation then translate findings into actionable plans
- Making the online customer journey of the EU7 Philips stores into a world-class unique experience. You not only know latest trends, you set them;
- Coordinating & consulting with various stakeholders in the digital team to ensure your categories are represented in the best way
- Create/optimize procedures for content creation, category landing pages & campaigns and implement these in collaboration with SEO, marketing and the other Digital Team members
- A Bachelor or Masters degree (business, marketing, or similar);
- Experience in e-commerce, with a leading online/multi-channel/vertical retailer;
- Proficiency in retail and profit based metrics, you're detailed and data-driven;
- PC literate with working knowledge of Excel including setting up spreadsheets, formulas, etc
- Understanding and familiarity of digital merchandising tools;
- Experience in driving and implementing a merchandise strategy across countries;
- Ability to employ retail acumen and proven capability to inspire;
- Ability to respond with speed and agility;
- A continuous improvement mindset & the ambition to set trends;
- Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team
- Fluent in English
You will be contracted by Yacht. Freelancers are also welcome.
Philips Personal Health (PH) is a part of Philips. Products from Philips PH are Grooming, Mother and Child, Sonicare toothbrushes. Domestic Appliances are for instance the airfryer, vacuum cleaners, irons.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.