As a Solutions Architect, you are working on the integration for an important global service we deliver from the Digital Factory, part of Randstad Global, to our local operations companies: the global public web platform for the operating companies of Randstad. This is where talents can look for a job that fits them, seek advice on their career, and read interesting articles on work. On a day to day basis you will work as a member of the global product team for the web platform and also with the teams of external suppliers. You will provide them with guidelines on the technical and functional requirements that we have from Randstad and ensure they adhere to them. To this end, you design and create modular and scalable solutions that enable the realization of the global roadmap in correspondence with local possibilities. With the gained knowledge on functional requirements and technical possibilities, you enable the development teams to deliver what is needed, with the quality we want to provide to our operating companies. You are capable of managing meetings with all kinds of stakeholders (business, marketing, digital factory). You work closely with our suppliers, as well as suppliers from our Operating Companies to orchestrate the overall solution that we deliver. You are also part of a team of architects within the Digital Factory, know where and how the solutions you are working on sit in the technical landscape and how to make the most use of the capabilities in that landscape.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on all levels to map requirements and propose high-level designs
- Make technical choices and design architectural patterns to be implemented by internal and external development teams
- Ensure development team’s compliance with coding standards, architectural patterns by implementing efficient reviewing & auditing systems and processes
- Represent Randstad during joint technical planning and road mapping sessions with our operating companies and suppliers
- Evaluate the performance of development teams
- Work with SCRUM masters and Product Owners to manage projects' scope
- Work with business stakeholders to manage expectations, plan releases and drive adoption
- Understand business processes being modeled end to end
- Stay up to date with modern IT architectural patterns for multichannel and integration, including, cloud-native offerings of AWS and GCP
- master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or equivalent qualification
- architecting solutions using the microservice design patterns; having experience with serverless stacks (gcp and aws) a big plus
- deep understanding of modern web technologies
- knowledge of security patterns for web technology
- understanding of modern full stack solutions, RESTful APIs and data modeling
- understanding of automated software delivery (CI/CD)
- vendor/stakeholder management
- requirements analysis
- 5-7 years of experience, either as solution architect or senior developer
- 5-7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
- experience in complex stakeholder management
- demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- information security and data privacy
- adeptness in handling dynamically changing expectations from multiple client teams
- excellent team player skills
- great influential skills to be effective in this multi-stakeholder field
- passion to grow expertise in fields such as data technologies, API's, integration, serverless development and, of course, web technologies
- experience in working in a diverse, international and multicultural environment
In return for your talent and effort, we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,331 employees strong, with over 4,800 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female.
Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture. Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices. human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.