An opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Employee (B) in Europoort, the Netherlands. The Logistics department focuses on logistics flows of oil products sold by the trading department. The logistics employee takes care of the complete coordination and settlement of in- and outbound flows (logistics planning, documents / transport / complaints). Our logistics staff are involved in contracts, quality, delivery requirements and transportation documents for both the ADM branch in Europoort-Rotterdam and other (European) ADM locations. This vacancy is for the Container Business in the Oils Logistics team.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager Oils, the main duties of this role will include:
• daily updating of stock files in Excel spreadsheets;
• contract knowledge of purchase, sale and freight contracts;
• create (let) make and present shipping documents to customers;
• execute letters of credit;
• checking the order on contract conditions, already settled quantities and stock position;
• creating the order and the documents required for delivery and proforma invoice;
• creating nominations to client / ship's agents and inspectors
• registering the order, ensuring the timely presence of the necessary documents in the required places and adjusting the required details;
• proposing corrective measures and implementing them, with the consent of the buyer;
• presenting the matter to direct supervisor, in deviating or problematic cases;
• registration of the order, or of the transport at agents / carriers;
• to insure the goods to be transported by means of an automated system;
• carrying out the activities of logistics employee A, when the required progress of work necessitates this;
• maintain contact with customers;
• ensuring correct settlement with suppliers / transporters (demurage / despatch, final invoice for raw materials).
The successful candidate has experience in the following areas:
• Bachelor degree in Logistics or Business Economics;
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch, English and preferably German;
• excellent knowledge of Excel and you know how to handle other daily software programs (Word, Outlook) and automated systems;
• knowledge of the administrative and logistical processes;
• knowledge of internal procedures, documents, contracts and contract positions;
• team player and actively support your colleagues pro actively and take over if necessary;
• show your initiative, identify defects and take immediate action;
• accurate and can handle details well;
• stress resistant;
• no 9 to 5 mentality;
• good analytical skills.
Detachering via Yacht
Klant van Yacht
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.