An Azure Cloud Engineer is responsible for efficient development and operations. As an engineer you need to balance service reliability and delivery speed. They are skilled at using the Microsoft Azure platform to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents. This role is part of the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE). This teams vision is to provide a flexible and reliable automated cloud platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud across ASML and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks, supporting ASMLs growth and bring innovative cloud solutions to the teams.
- Develop new platform capabilities and/or products to be consumed by CCoE customers (DevOps teams within IT and business)
- Develop solutions using modern scripting language for automation of build tasks (PowerShell, Json, YAML)
- Build and deploy resources using Infrastructure-as-Code
- Develop solutions using Azure DevOps and Github
- Develop Azure DevOps Extensions
- Operations task, using cloud native tools, like Log Analytics, Azure Monitor and Azure Security Center or other monitoring tooling
- Deliver/update documentation (e.g. product descriptions, operational tasks) on CCoE wiki
- Be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team which takes ownership of both new development and operational activities.
Public Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Azure Cloud Engineer
- Configuring and using IaaS services (like VM, networking, storage)
- Configuring and using PaaS services (like WebApp, Database services, Kubernetes, Data Lake, Databricks etc.)
- Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, Network Security Groups, routing, Azure Firewall, ExpressRoute, load balancer, DNS, etc.
- Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way
- Working with Azure DevOps for automated deployments. Experience with other tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Buildkite is a pre
- Understand the concepts of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) to maximize automation, reduce waste, increase scale and apply systemic thinking
- Working with Azure cloud native tooling
- Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Chef is a pre
- Experience with Linux and other open source products is a pre
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers .
- Passionate about driving new technology solutions (change)
- Good communication and presentation skills (in English)
- Team player
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations (including non-verbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience, and the ability to listen effectively to others and give constructive feedback to others
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills
- Able to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision.
ASML – the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry – has prioritized to apply Cloud throughout its IT services landscape. The Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) has implemented a global Azure platform and a set of products to be provisioned using that global platform.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.