Team Transactional Accounting
Being part of the Athlon International Finance & Accounting team you will drive accounting related projects and initiatives, manage the liaison with the multiple stakeholders in the international Athlon markets and headquarter, and practice strategic opportunities for the Accounting efficiency improvement.
The team Transactional Accounting is focused on processes and projects and consists of 4 Projectmanagers who provide solutions in transactional accounting with emphasis on digitalization, automation and harmonizing the landscape.
For example the recently finished projects include a system implementation of an international travel expense system, implementation of a P2P solution or an Athlon country migration.
- Plan, manage and communicate accounting related projects and initiatives;
- Project administration including monitoring and cost charging;
- Coordinate, integrate and guarantee consistent processes and alignment with the other business areas within Athlon International;
- Business partnering with Athlon market stakeholders in the new business model/transaction set-up or existing business revision for the financial impact analysis and effective solution;
- When necessary also provide hands-on support related to the project(s) such as data analysis, data consolidation, etc.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Economics;
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting, with a focus on transactional expertise;
- Solid experience in project management (scope, budget, risk, and communication management) in an Accounting environment;
- Proven experience in international projects with multiple stakeholders in different locations;
- PMP certificate or equivalent would be appreciated;
- Competencies regarding practical implementation of Accounting processes, systems and tools;
- Knowledge of Exact is a strong pré;
- Drive change management and Accounting organization transformation;
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
- Customer oriented.
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 1 year (please note: contracts at Athlon are on a 3 month basis)
Location: Almere, but working fully remote due to corona
Business traveling: normally yes, but due to corona not in the first half of 2021
Athlon – Getting you there
At Athlon, we are proud of our strong community and warm atmosphere. This empowers us to become one of the leading providers of business mobility solutions across Europe. Our dynamic business, the variety of projects and the freedom to shape them according to your own ideas, allow you to grow at Athlon. We facilitate your development with constructive feedback, trust and work-life balance. Athlon is a valued part of the Daimler group. We combine stability with a transformational spirit that lasts for more than 100 years now.
No matter what you want to achieve: We are getting you there.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.