As a Vulnerability Management Analyst/Consultant, you are a hands-on colleague in the information security team of the Randstad Digital Factory. This team is responsible for the full breadth of information security at Randstad, from defining Randstad’s information security policy to providing operational services that help keep Randstad secure.
In this new role of Vulnerability Management Analyst/Consultant we’re looking for a colleague that will be responsible for our automated application and infrastructure scanning services. You’ll work with Operating Company teams to analyse vulnerabilities found and will help them define ways to resolve or mitigate. Next to that you will work with the scanning services provider to make sure the services provided work as expected and we provide a quality service to our Operating Companies.
You are expected to be able to analyze, interpret the outcome of the scanning and translate this to solutions or an advise. We are not looking for someone who is an expert with the usage and functionality of the scanning tool. You will be more an analyst or consultant.
Tasks and responsibilities
- End to end responsible for our infrastructure and application scanning services;
- Define, implement and manage the global infrastructure and application scanning services;
- Manage adoption of the services within Randstad;
- Review the results to analyse security vulnerabilities and risks exposing Randstad’s networks, systems or applications;
- Collaborate with our OpCos to advise them on any vulnerabilities found and assist them in fixing or mitigating the risks through technical guidance;
- Drive and improve risk mitigating and remediation strategies, process and procedures across the Randstad group;
- Reporting on the overall status and vulnerabilities across the group, track and report on remediation efforts;
- Work with the service provider to ensure correct functioning of the services, as well as suggest enhancements and influence future developments of these services;
- Educate stakeholders on risks and recommendations.
- Higher educational level or Master Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology;
- 6+ years experience in IT of which at least 3 years in security;
- Experience with infrastructure and application scanning tool (for example Burp, Rapid7, Outpost24 or comparable;
- Experience in vulnerability assessments, remediation and mitigation;
- Experience and/or knowledge of security within (software development life cycle [SDLC], security by design and/or OWASP) ;
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders the real-world impact of threats and vulnerability exploitation in a given environment; for technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to haves
- CISM, CISSP or comparable certification;
- Technical understanding of common network, system, and application vulnerabilities;
- Familiarity with concepts such as CVE, and CVSS Threat Intelligence.
- Good command of the English language;
- Proficiency in other languages (helpful but not essential);
- Excellent analytical skills and accurate;
- Empathic and proficient in managing multiple stakeholders;
- Self-starting and self-supporting;
- Good technical project management skills;
- Likes to work in an international environment with different cultures;
- Good communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic, result driven .
- Permanent position
- Hours/week: 32 - 40
- Based in The Netherlands or willing to relocate
- Preferably living in The Netherlands
- CV in English including a motivation letter
The world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
People at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
Human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing ther true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2017, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.3 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.