The Competence Center Engineering IT Services is a sub-department within the IT organization; this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development and engineering departments. Within this competence center, there are multiple solution teams: electrical and software The infrastructure specialist will be active in the Engineering IT Services-Software. The engineering IT Services team (EIS SW) is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 4000 product software developers within ASML.
This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software. The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community. Key challenge is, on one hand, to have a state-of-the-art environment to support the newest product development and on the other hand, safeguard the stability and reliability and long-term support for the growing installed product base at our customers. The EIS - SW team is in the transition toward an Agile (SAFe) set up. There are more than 30 DevOps teams working on the different business lines and within different ART’s. Security has a major focus within the SAFe teams.
The Infra specialist works within the Agile Security Scrum team on mitigating security risks and providing value within the EIS-SW Platform and for the ASML software development community.
Identify and resolve infra and application related security issues, e.g.
- OS hardening
- -Container security
- Network storage
- Various specific areas such as secure use of SSH
- Develop and maintain functional tests and security compliancy tests to validate the configuration and behavior of systems and applications
- Work in an agile scrum team
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership
- Alignment with stakeholders such as service owners and user representatives
- Strong partner in discussions with Infrastructure architects and DevOps teams
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
- HBO+ or Academic level education
- The candidate is well acquainted with software development.
- Minimal 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated IT environments
Knowledge of and practical experience with:
- Linux (must!) (Solaris and Windows are a pre)
- Virtualization (VMWare/RHEV) and containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as Code and Automation (Puppet, Ansible, Rundeck, …)
- Knowledge of infrastructure testing (Inspec, Cucumber)
- Knowledge of and/or certified in information security (ISO27001), risk management and cyber security (SSCP/CISSP)
- Familiar with software development, CI/CD and networking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Strong documenting capabilities.
- Shows initiative and problem-solving attitude
- Pragmatic, flexible, committed to quality
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user
- Have affinity with IT systems and structures and think in business process modeling terms
- Experience with Agile/ devops.
- Full-time project for the duration of 12 months.
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations over the whole world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure, and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.