Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
- The Integrator is responsible for the following;operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department;
- influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical
- architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure;
- make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
- design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical
- architecture meets the requirements;
- execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level; solve problems during full proto product integration;
- transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support);
- analyze and solve reliability issues;
- act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
At Yacht, we will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
This vacancy is an interim position (that may become a permanent position) at ASML. ASML is a Dutch high tech company located in Veldhoven. ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.