Will you be strengthening our team with software engineering skills and your can-do attitude? Can we count on you to develop new products, using the latest technologies and resources? Will we be able to challenge you to show an abstract understanding of concepts but at the same time show in-depth programming knowledge of C++?
Your challenge in this job will be to design software components for the Philips Interventional Hemodynamic System: a medical device used to assess and analyze the patients hemodynamic condition during Interventional Cardiac Procedures. The software of the Philips Interventional Hemodynamic System is a real-time application with software components for rendering and network communication.
You will work in a small software development team which is part of a multi-disciplinary business team responsible for the Interventional Hemodynamic monitoring solutions within IGT-S.
• You will be responsible for the design, creation, testing and maintenance of parts of the software for the Philips Hemodynamic application in accordance with the requirement and design specifications defined within the Hemodynamic software development team.
• You will be an active team member of the software development team, contributing to the refinement, estimation and planning processes according the Scrum process used within the team.
• You will understand and communicate the consequences of your software implementation on the software architecture.
• You will be working on new innovations on the Philips Hemodynamic software while supporting our products in the field.
• You keep abreast of technical developments in your own field through study of the literature, and technical contacts, and propagate this to the other team members.
• You take initiatives to further improve our product quality and process efficiency.
• You will actively contribute to the creation of the software (technology) roadmap of the Interventional Hemodynamic monitoring program of the Interventional Hemo business team.
We are looking for someone with:
• Master or Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or equivalent Academic Background.
• 3 - 5 years of experience as a technical software developer.
• Proficient in the latest C++ standards (minimal 11)
• Experience with working with legacy code.
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Preferably experience with Medical and real-time Software, and relevant standards like DICOM and FHIR.
Depending on your educational level and relevant years of working experience, we offer you a competitive salary and other contractual components. Besides this, we facilitate flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home. We also offer side benefits, such as discount on collective health insurance as well as a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical development. We’ll support you by offering personalized growth guidance and the possibility to follow a wide range of courses and training via Yacht Academy. You’ll become part of a group of professionals with your same (or similar) background and ambitions. This way you will have the chance to enhance your professional network and learn constantly.
- You will work within the IGT System Business Category Interventional Hemo at Philips in Best, The Netherlands. This Interventional Hemo business team is a small multi-disciplinary team consisting of 14 professionals responsible for the global interventional Hemodynamic Business within IGT Systems.
- You will work within a software development team of 5 highly skilled engineers working according the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- We work in an open culture where everyones opinion counts. Bringing quality solutions to our customers and continuously improving the products that we create and processes that we use is our drive.
- You will report to the Director Interventional Hemo.
We welcome you in our team which is responsible for the global Interventional Hemodynamic Business within IGT-System. You will work on a high-end medical software application together with your direct colleagues securing product quality for the released products as well as further extending its functionality according the product roadmap.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.