For our client ASML we are looking for an Electrical Engineer (Bachelor) with +5 years work experience (of which some experience in the Netherlands).
‘Excellent designs Fare characterized by the right balance between function, quality, cost and logistical performance’. ‘Catalog components set the boundaries of design performance’.
Do these statements match your experiences in electronics design? Are you challenged by negotiating this balance with multi-disciplinary, internal and external stakeholders? Can you push tomorrow’s boundaries?
Support realization of the ASML product roadmap by expert knowledge on component technology and market development.
Ensure availability of the best off-the-shelf component solutions the market has to offer ASML.
Drive Life Cycle Management of ASML products through active project involvement and up-to-date component information.
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of catalog materials and customized derivatives of these. To ensure smooth and efficient introduction of new materials, early involvement in design activities or issue resolution is key. In your job you will be the linking pin between designers, manufacturers, supply chain engineers and procurement officers providing advice and guard the balance between technology, quality, cost and logistics.
- Build and maintain expertise within the assigned product category
- Drive interaction between design projects and component engineering team
- Support designers in making the best component selections
- Selection, qualification and introduction of new components in the ASML database
- Facilitate and monitor development of customized derivatives
- Guard the quality of the component information in the database
- Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component failure issue.
Context of the position:
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV, the group Component Engineering is responsible for supporting electronic-based solutions and for support on delivery of these solutions. The component engineer will report to the manager of the Component Engineering group.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- More than 5 years experience in electronics design, in the Netherlands
- Affinity with production equipment and (cleanroom) tooling
- Knowledge of industry regulations (CE, UL, IEC)
- Rack and Cabinet Assemblies
- Cables, Cable design and Cable products.
- Convincing by collaborating and emphasizing for customers/designers needs (Team player with good social- and communication skills)
- Positive energy with a can-do mentality
- Influencing without authority
- Fluent in English (in word and in writing)
At Yacht, we will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
This vacancy is an interim position that could lead to a permanent position at ASML.
ASML is a Dutch high tech company located in Veldhoven. ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.