Triggered by an EOL notification (component level end of life or end of service), you manage the solution, mostly by part alternatives. You will be technical lead in investigating the impact of the change, present the proper introduction scenario and actively manage all stakeholders: Component Engineering, Logistics and Projects.
Member of the EOL/LCM team, responsible for EOL/EOZ (End of life and end of Service):
- Manage the EOL process from start (EOL notification) until completed implementation (SAP)
- Find replacement parts with support of Component engineers
- Investigate implementation impact, present options with pro/cons and perform risk management on possible solutions
- Present possible solutions to stake holders, negotiate alternatives, get approval for implementation
- If possible, implement the replacement yourself, otherwise deploy to the projects
- Maintain related documentation
- Track progress and report status
- Build a cross sectoral network which allows smooth decision and follow-up
- Keep informed about platforms of the ASML machines and related projects
- Communicate relevant information to all related levels in the organization
- Initiate and support process improvements to gain efficiency and promote a common way of working for Life Cycle Management
Bachelor or higher in electronics engineering (by education or experience), and affinity for mechanics
5 years or more experience in Electronics Engineering, projects (preferably at ASML).
Leadership, negotiation & communication.
-Team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills
-Leadership, is able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
-Accurate, systematic and analytical in approach
-Preferably familiar with Logistical data (SAP) and Engineering data (Siemens TCE)
Context of the position
The EOL/EOZ Engineer reports hierarchically to the group leader Component Engineering and functionally to the team leader of the EOL/LCM team.
He or she will be part of the EOL/LCM team and share responsibility for all EOL’s.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The cluster Electronics Development, group Component Engineering is responsible for:
- Component Engineering Service (Standardization)
- Component End of Life Service (EOL)
- Component Life Cycle Management (LCM)
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.