Communicating between different departments and building bridges between them. Going the extra mile to collaborate with your colleagues from these different departments with your background in engineering. You can easily think in models and bring reliability knowledge/experience. Do you recognize yourself in these few sentences? Then read on!
Are you interested in the challenge of continuously improving the quality of our complex and advanced lithography equipment? Do you have a suspicious mindset that always wants to verify the facts that people tell you? Are you looking for a job where you can use your reliability engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a high dynamical and demanding cross sector environment? If so, than this could be the perfect job for you. The Development & Engineering Spare Parts Management group is looking for an ambitious Spare Parts Quality Engineer.
Together with a team of professionals you, as a Spare Parts Quality Engineer, analyze, identify and drive towards the best end-to-end decisions of Replaceable Parts Definition, Reliability Growth and Root Cause Identification over the lifecycle of replaceable/service parts.
You interact with many other people across all sectors and D&E departments.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing quality performance of the Replaceable Parts and execute failure analysis by using correct methodology to identify root cause of failures;
- Continuously drive and embed improvements in the decision processes over the total lifecycle of replaceable/service parts to optimize the balance of costs versus availability;
- Supporting in defining corrective actions in the area of design, parts availability, repair strategies and service processes;
- Apply and drive the decision processes for Replaceable Part definition as part of the integral Spare Part Management process;
- Conduct and document technical reviews with key experts;
- Knowledge transfer to people within the group and across all sectors and D&E departments.
Master Degree in a technical area, such as; Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
Ideally you bring the following background:
- Have at least 3-7 years of relevant work experience;
- Have a high focus for quality and continuous improvement, experience with problem solving techniques;
- Reliability engineering knowledge;
- Experience with statistics and/or statistical engineering;
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations;
- Have broad scope covering design aspects, qualification, manufacturing, logistics and service.
- Preferably have experience with ASML products.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills;
- Excellent quantitative and non-quantitative data and information analysis skills.
- Self-starter, entrepreneur, showing lots of initiative;
- An agile way of working that in necessary in complex organizations;
- Being able to work under time pressure;
- Work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and cultures.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the sector Development and Engineering (D&E), the Spare Parts Management group is driving Replaceable Parts Definition, Reliability Growth and Root Cause Identification throughout the product lifecycle, supported by a feedback learning loop for risk and improvement identification.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.