Are you challenged by the FPGA Firmware & Electronics embedded in high-tech products? A T-shaped professional? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline, combined with design experience of FPGA FW systems & Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) design? We might be looking for you!
As an FPGA firmware/PCBA Designer you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing, outsourcing and maintaining various electronic designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the electronics designers.
The FPGA/PCBA Designer is responsible for the following:
• Participate as an FPGA firmware/PCBA designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
• Define and document requirements for both FPGA Firmware as PCBA designs.
• Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
• Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
• Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the firmware and electronics satisfies the requirements.
• Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration.
• Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in the design of programmable logic firmware.
• Experience in the use of the VHDL design language is a strong plus.
• Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic and digital design in general.
• Experience in the design of analogue and digital PCBAs
• Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
• Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
• Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
• Fluent English in word and in writing
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended. Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.