In the position of Supplier Engineer at ASML, you work independently and manage suppliers actively. You support Design for Manufacturability and lead new product introduction at suppliers.
For mono parts or assy's, you will manage quality of volume parts and issue resolution at suppliers. Furthermore you will support the development of the account on Q and T,
The ideal candidate brings the following experience:
- We are looking for candidate 3 – 7 years of experience.
- Should have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Should have experience in interface between the design team and suppliers
- Ensure quality of the parts are secured (demands are for this)
- Hands on knowledge on how to improve, productivity, process, documentation
- Logical background
Functional competencies and skills
Specific Engineering Capabilities
-Has in depth knowledge of production processes at supplier
-Has expertise on his/her module
-Has general knowledge of design realization (incl.TPD (process))
-Contributes to review of specifications
-Contributes to optimization and reduction of integral cycle time
-Knows and understands agreed processes and working instructions and proposes
-Is responsible for quality, quantity and timing of own deliverables and proposes
-Fully understands PGP process
Leadership and behavioral competencies and skills
Achieve great results
- Raises pressing matters without waiting for others to do so
- Drives initiatives towards proposals and solutions
- Professional Communication
- Refrains from using jargon
- Checks if the explanation has been understood
- Is able to prepare/share presentations which could be shared with internal and
- Planning & Prioritizing
- Sets right priorities when needs to work at several issues at the same time.
- Takes responsibility for consequences of the chosen priorities.
- Influencing without power
- Is able to convince without the use of formal authority
Shape the future
- Customer Focus:
- Understands the needs of IE/supplier and follow-up on internal changes to stay
- Participates in QLTC reviews and aligns supplier technical roadmap
- Identifies bottlenecks in the organization and initiates improvements
- Proactively anticipates on (planned) changes
Motivate others and cooperate
- Team work
- Works independently on standard NPI's
- Influencing without power:
- Stands for job and SEO and is recognized in such a way by both the supplier as well
as VHV counterparts
- Dealing with Resistance:
- Deals with engineering/D&E and management, internal and external parties in a
constructive way without being defensive.
- Focuses on arguments and has an open mind to management challenges
- Is always part of the solution (isolates the problem)
Leverage own strength
-Is a proactive member of the team within own functional area
-Takes ownership of own career development
-Proactively anticipates on (planned) changes
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.