Software Designer for FORS Viewing Software
The clinical software for visualizing the FORS technology in the OR is created and maintained by a compact team. Were looking for an eager and driven software designer to make this team even stronger.
Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on peoples health?
Within the Application Software group as part of the Electronic Systems & IoT department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Designer who will work together with the existing teams in developing the clinical application software for current and future Philips FORS solutions.
As a Software Designer you are responsible for:
• The design, realization, integration, and test of systems or subsystems software
• Adapting and improving you and your team to a world that is constantly changing around you
• Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
• Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
• Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
• Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system.
• Contributing to improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and future-oriented studies
• Providing technical guidance to the more junior staff members
• Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create.
Your team will work according to the agile principles on the highly innovative, first-of-a-kind FORS propositions that are new within Philips, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working, and yourself. The world doesnt run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
We are looking for
• You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in medical product software development
• Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
• Profound experience with C++, C# .NET, WPF, and MVVM
• Proven track record of object oriented analysis and design
Knowledge/experience in the following areas is preferable:
• 2D & 3D rendering
• NUnit, Moq
• Windows 10 (IoT)
• Knowledge of IEC 62304
This role will appeal to you if you .
• Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from the Electronics department as well as other Software departments across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
More information regarding Philips and the FORS project.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.