In this role, you have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the development of test methods, derive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests. You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products on safety and quality aspects.
Your responsibilities as Sr. Test & Verification Engineer, among others, are
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and design for test;
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location);
- Establish and maintain verification methods and tools;
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting;
- Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data;
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
You are a part of
The Test and Verification group, a group within the product development department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. The T&V group consists of approximately 30 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural. You will work on the verification of newly developed Philips Beauty products like Philips Lumea (IPL (Intense Pulse Light) together with functional developers, product architects and quality assurance managers.
You will report functionally to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment;
- 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development. Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary;
- Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting;
- Due to "time to market" and current circumstances, EU-citizenship is highly preferred;
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is;
- Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.300 – €5.200 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. Its a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what its like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.