About Philips University: Philips University translates business capability needs into innovative and effective learning approaches. We are a strategic partner within Philips, with deep understanding of the needs of our organization and our people. Delivering learning solutions that meet the needs of our business is at the heart of everything we do in Philips University. The content we co-create includes mandatory learning topics, transformational programs, and learning targeted towards peoples individual roles and their career development ambitions. We strive to provide an effective mix of knowledge, skills and tools, leveraging technology to make learning available right when you need it.
In this role, you will be part of the Western Europe regional learning delivery hub and act as the regional specialist on learning delivery as part of the global Philips University. You will be the link between the global Philips University and local business and HR leaders. Your responsibilities.
- Ensure high-quality learning delivery within, markets, business, and functions
- Build relationships with (senior) stakeholders in the region. Build an understanding of the cultural context of the regional/global hub.
- Act as a Learning Specialist for your own dedicated Geographical Market.
- Manage and track delivery budget and support building learning plans.
- Creating/ approving Request for Learning (RFL)Manage and drive global learning calendar and organize local learning events in markets.
- Develop activation and communication for learning portfolio.
- Manage trainer list and trainer profiles and curriculum.
- Drive learning deployment in markets and ensure activation.
- Deal with incoming learning related questions, provide support where needed and work closely together with HR operations centers to ensure smooth delivery.
- Promote Philips University locally, explaining how to reach us and manage social networks to answer questions and support.
- Support preparation of quarterly business review materials and run regular analysis reports.
- Assess potential new learning offering ideas versus local needs.
- Manage training interest tracking.
- Active participation in continuous improvement activities using lean / daily mgt.
To be successful in this role, your profile includes:
- Bachelor/Master degree1-3 years of work experience in a comparable multinational / cultural environment.
- Strong service minded and positive attitude.
- Candidate needs to be strong-minded and feel at ease with decision making responsibility.
- Experience in dealing with (senior) stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and in verbal communication.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in the field of Learning or HR would be preferred.
- Affinity with LEAN methodologies eg Daily Management, Continuous Improvement.
You will be contracted by Yacht. Freelancers are welcome.
The Philips University Western Europe Hub is one of the four regional delivery Hubs. Within the Western Europe Hub we take care of six geographical Markets. You will work in an international, diverse team of four motivated and dedicated Delivery Specialists located in Eindhoven and Amsterdam, and report into the WE Hub lead.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.