For the migration of customers from Essentials V4 to essentials V5 project, we need a migration specialist with a mind for the functional side of the application too, to ramp-up the migration stream. The final objective is delivering a satisfying V5 environment in production for the customer. Not only will we train the candidate in the source and target platform, but also will we provide strong guidance and a provide the necessary migration tools.
The candidate will be:
- Data-minded, delivering accurate work
- An individual with exceptional work ethic, working with proprietary customer data
- A self-starter
- An independent thinker
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement
- An individual with strong problem-solving aptitude
- Technically adept, with a mind for the functional application too
- A generalist who’s eager to learn
- Communicate efficiently, effectively, and professionally with internal client and both Services and account management team
- Identify client’s needs and develop an overall data migration project scope and timeline to completion
- Hands on work to support the migration and reconciliation of client’s historical data from a single source into current software
- Work within migration tool / Excel and relational databases to convert client data for import into the appropriate product for client’s review and approval
- Troubleshoot issues with data to achieve successful import and escalate to (Account) Manager when needed for extra support
- Prove reliability of data by verifying accuracy through unique checks and balances
- Provide exceptional client support and consultation via phone, email and occasionally in person
- Recognize improvements and adapt (in process and/or tool) to make migration more effective and raise customer acceptance of target system
- Use internal training documentation to gain and maintain a core understanding of current products and features, to provide exceptional client support
- Maintain a core understanding of current products with the ability to provide exceptional client support as needed
- Proven advanced excel or database skills, knowledge and application
- Technical proficiency, in data analysis, problem solving, and strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Familiarity or comfort working with external clients and managing timelines and deadlines for deliverables
- Ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Keen attention to detail for accuracy to deliver on internal and external customer requirements with a time sensitive approach
- Patience, empathy, and integrity approaching each situation with a fresh outlook and the client’s success in mind
- Motivated, enthusiastic self-starter, who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- A strong plus if candidate has knowledge of Effacts/Legisway Essentials legal software.
You live already in The Netherlands and you can work in the Netherlands.
If you are Freelance you have a KVK registration and your rate is around 60,- a hour.
We prefer if you are open for a contract with Yacht for this project.
Please contact me for more information about the client.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.